Mr Jamie Liddell > Lennox Paton > Nassau, Bahamas > Lawyer Profile
Lennox Paton Offices
3 BAYSIDE EXECUTIVE PARK
WEST BAY STREET & BLAKE ROAD, PO BOX N-4875
- Go to...
Mr Jamie Liddell
- Real Estate
- Resort Development
Jamie is an Associate in the firm’s Real Estate Group in Nassau.
He joined the firm in 2016 and focuses on legal master planning of mixed-use developments, with particular expertise in out-island projects. He also has a fast-growing transactional practice.
- The Bahamas Bar Association
- The Honourable Society of Middle Temple
- The Bahamas National Trust
- Economics Degree (BSc) – University of Leicester, UK
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB with Hons) – University of Buckingham, UK (2013)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) – BPP Law School, London, UK
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales (2015)
- Called to the Bahamas Bar (2016)
Lennox Paton’s real estate and resort development group handles a broad spectrum of real estate mandates including property acquisitions, project financings and master planning issues relating to mixed-use resorts and residential developments across Nassau and the Family Islands. The team’s client roster encompasses companies in the hotel, resort and timeshare industries as well as financial institutions and lender groups. David Johnstone heads up the practice, which has Chelon Carr-Newbold as deputy head; Johnstone is a key contact for resort developers and has notable experience handling all aspects of development work, while Carr-Newbold primarily acts for high-net-worth individuals and luxury residential and resort developers. Other key individuals include senior associate Nateisha Anderson-Bain, who advises purchasers and vendors on property transactions; and associate Jamie Liddell , who handles the legal master planning of mixed-use developments.