Mr Jamie Liddell > Lennox Paton > Nassau, Bahamas > Lawyer Profile
Lennox Paton Offices
3 BAYSIDE EXECUTIVE PARK
WEST BAY STREET & BLAKE ROAD, PO BOX N-4875
- Go to...
Mr Jamie Liddell
- Real Estate
- Resort Development
Jamie is an Associate in the firm’s Real Estate Group in Nassau.
He joined the firm in 2016 and focuses on legal master planning of mixed-use developments, with particular expertise in out-island projects. He also has a fast-growing transactional practice.
- The Bahamas Bar Association
- The Honourable Society of Middle Temple
- The Bahamas National Trust
- Economics Degree (BSc) – University of Leicester, UK
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB with Hons) – University of Buckingham, UK (2013)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) – BPP Law School, London, UK
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales (2015)
- Called to the Bahamas Bar (2016)
The real estate and resort development group at Lennox Paton excels in the acquisition, project financing and planning of large resort and residential development projects alongside handling condo-hotel structures, time shares and investment mandates. David Johnstone leads the practice with Chelon Carr-Newbold; Johnstone is a key contact for resort developers while Carr-Newbold also advises high-net-worth private clients and residential developers. Newly promoted partner Nateisha Anderson-Bain is recognised for her transactional expertise and associate Jamie Liddell has a growing planning practice, particularly relating to out-islands projects.