Ms Al-Leecia Delancy > Lennox Paton > Nassau, Bahamas > Lawyer Profile
Lennox Paton Offices
3 BAYSIDE EXECUTIVE PARK
WEST BAY STREET & BLAKE ROAD, PO BOX N-4875
- Go to...
Ms Al-Leecia Delancy
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Al-Leecia is an Associate in the firm’s Litigation Group.
She is a highly experienced litigator, having appeared as both junior and lead counsel in substantive matters before the Magistrates Court, Supreme Court and Court of Appeal of The Bahamas.
Prior to joining Lennox Paton in 2019, Al-Leecia commenced her legal career at the Ministry of Works where she advised on employment and negligence matters. Her interest in litigation led her to the Office of the Attorney General where she was attached to the Department of Public Prosecutions. While at the Department of Public Prosecutions Al-Leecia gained extensive trial experience, focusing primarily on the prosecution of serious criminal offences inclusive of financial crimes.
- Bahamas Bar Association
- Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Bahamas Trafficking in Persons Task Force
- Bahamas National Commissioner on Marijuana
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) – University of Buckingham, UK (2012);
- Bar Professional Training Course – The City Law School, City University London, UK, (2013);
- Master of Laws (LLM) in Professional Legal Skills at The City University (2014);
- Called to both the English Bar and the Bahamas Bar (2013).