Ms Wendawn Miller > Lennox Paton > Nassau, Bahamas > Lawyer Profile
Lennox Paton Offices
3 BAYSIDE EXECUTIVE PARK
WEST BAY STREET & BLAKE ROAD, PO BOX N-4875
- Go to...
Ms Wendawn Miller
- Banking & FInancial Services
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Private Client
- Trusts & Foundations
- Investment Funds
Wendawn is an Associate in the firm’s Financial Services Group.
Prior to joining Lennox Paton, Wendawn worked in a high-volume small firm as a Pupil where she appeared in several matters in the Magistrates Court of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas. During that time, she gained valuable skills as a litigator and exposure to other practice areas.
- D. C. Bar Association
- Bahamas Bar Association
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Criminal Justice: Administration of Justice – Seattle University, Washington, USA
- Admitted to the bar in Washington D.C., USA (2016)
- Legal Education Certificate – The Eugene Dupuch Law School, The Bahamas
- Admitted to the bar of The Commonwealth of the Bahamas (2018)
- Certificate in Taxation – Bahamas Institute of Financial Services
- Certificate in Wealth Management – Bahamas Institute of Financial Services