Ms Lenthera Culmer > Lennox Paton > Nassau, Bahamas > Lawyer Profile
Lennox Paton Offices
3 BAYSIDE EXECUTIVE PARK
WEST BAY STREET & BLAKE ROAD, PO BOX N-4875
- Go to...
Ms Lenthera Culmer
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Lenthera is an Associate in Lennox Paton’s Litigation Group. Her current practice focuses on Commercial Litigation.
Lenthera has a wealth of experience in other various areas of law. Prior to joining Lennox Paton in 2019, her practice primarily included Company Law, Civil Litigation (inclusive of Personal Injury), Employment and Contract disputes.
She is also experienced in Family Practice, having appeared regularly in the Supreme Court on numerous Divorce & Ancillary Matters, Child Custody and Committal Applications and Magistrate’s Court child maintenance, custody and access cases. Lenthera appeared in Supreme Court as Junior Counsel representing an applicant in a cross- border custody dispute, successfully obtaining an injunction preventing the Respondent from retaining the child outside of the Jurisdiction.
- The Bahamas Bar Association
- The Hounourable Society of Inner Temple
- Bar of England and Wales
- Bachelor of Laws, with a Minor in Criminology – Keele University, UK (2013);
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC), UK (2016);
- Admitted to the Bar of England & Wales (July 2016);
- Admitted to the Bar of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas (October 2016);
- Certified Youth Leader with Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture (since 2013)
- Trained Program Facilitator with Ministry of Social Service and Urban Development’s National Parenting Programme (since 2013)