Mrs Renai Martin > Lennox Paton > Nassau, Bahamas > Lawyer Profile
Lennox Paton Offices
3 BAYSIDE EXECUTIVE PARK
WEST BAY STREET & BLAKE ROAD, PO BOX N-4875
- Go to...
Mrs Renai Martin
- Real Estate
- Resort Development
Renai is an Associate in the firm’s Real Estate and Resort Development Groups. Her practice covers representing vendors and purchasers in residential and commercial property acquisitions and sales, domestic mortgages and private leases. Her practice also covers advising on real property tax matters and applying for regulatory approvals. She has an interest in master planning of mixed-use developments, corporate and private client matters.
- The Bahamas Bar Association
- The Honourable Law Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Friend of Toronto Lawyers Association (Professional)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in History – York University, Toronto, Canada (2011);
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) – Kingston University, London, England (2014);
- Bar Professional Training Course – University of West of England, Bristol, UK;
- Called to both the Bar of England and Wales and The Commonwealth of The Bahamas in 2015;
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ontario (formerly the Law Society of Upper Canada) (2017);
- ADR Group Accredited Civil and Commercial Mediator.