Ms Laura Harris > Lennox Paton > Nassau, Bahamas > Lawyer Profile
Lennox Paton Offices
3 BAYSIDE EXECUTIVE PARK
WEST BAY STREET & BLAKE ROAD, PO BOX N-4875
- Go to...
Ms Laura Harris
- Corporate & Commercial
Laura is a senior associate in our Nassau office, working in the firm’s Shipping and Corporate and Commercial Groups.
Laura provides advice to ship owning groups, international law firms and large syndicates of banks on a variety of shipping and ship finance transactions, including vessel registration, bareboat registration, vessel re-flagging, sale and purchase, incorporation of ship owning SPVs, re-financings, and ship mortgage registration.
She also advises international corporate clients on a range of corporate and financial matters.
Laura joined the firm in May 2003 and worked 8 years in the London office, before returning to Nassau.
She maintains a close working relationship with the Bahamas Maritime Authority in London, Nassau, New York and Hong Kong.
The Bahamas Bar Association
- Bachelor of Arts degree in History (BA) – McGill University, Montreal, Canada (1998);
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) – University of Buckingham, UK (2000);
- Master of Laws (LLM) in International and Commercial Law – BPP Law School, London (2001);
- Bar Vocational Course – BPP Law School, London, UK (2002);
- Called to the Bahamas Bar in 2002.