Anwar Mitchell > Lennox Paton > Nassau, Bahamas > Lawyer Profile
Lennox Paton Offices
3 BAYSIDE EXECUTIVE PARK
WEST BAY STREET & BLAKE ROAD, PO BOX N-4875
- Go to...
Anwar is an Associate in the firm’s Real Estate Group after successful completion of pupillage in the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group.
While in the Litigation Group, Anwar has assisted the Partners and Associates in a wide-range of matters including liquidation and insolvency, shareholders disputes, employment law, contractual disputes, personal injury and land repossession and has appeared in the Supreme Court of The Bahamas.
Anwar obtained a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville Alabama. In later years he obtained a Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB) with honours (Upper Second Class) from Huddersfield University in 2016. Thereafter, Anwar went on to complete the Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) at the University of the West of England (UWE), Bristol England, where he trained as a barrister. He was called to the Bar of England and Wales and the Bar of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas in 2018.
After successful completion of the Civil-Commercial Mediation Training Course offered by ADR-ODR International in Bristol England, Anwar is also an accredited Civil Commercial Mediator.
- The Bahamas Bar Association
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
- ADR-ODR International accredited Civil Commercial Mediator
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management – Jacksonville State University, Alabama, USA
- Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB) with honours (Upper Second Class) – Huddersfield University, UK (2016)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) – University of the West of England (UWE), UK
- Called to both the Bar of England and Wales and the Bar of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas (2018)
- Accredited Civil Commercial Mediator – Civil-Commercial Mediation Training Course, ADR-ODR International, Bristol, UK