Nina Howell > Bracewell (UK) LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Bracewell (UK) LLP Offices
25 OLD BROAD STREET
- Go to...
Ms. Howell has more than 20 years of experience representing a broad range of energy companies (both public and private) across the entire oil and gas sector globally, including cross-border pipelines, upstream, midstream and downstream joint ventures, M&A and farm-ins and other corporate transactions. She has more than 15 years of experience working across the entire LNG sector, having advised clients on a broad range of issues in relation to major LNG import and export projects in Australia, Chile, Egypt, Ghana, Germany, Mozambique, the Netherlands and the United States, including on terminal usage agreements (liquefaction and regasification), feed gas supply arrangements and long-term LNG SPAs, as well as in relation to LNG trading activities (MSPAs) and LNG vessel charters. In addition, Ms. Howell is a leading authority on unitization having advised on five major international unitizations, both single-country and cross-border.
The Law Society of England and Wales, AIPN
Solicitor in England and Wales; College of Law, London, L.P.C., 1996; College of Law, London, C.P.E., 1995; The University of Manchester, B.A., 1994
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Industry focus > Emerging markets
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Power (including electricity, nuclear and renewables)
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Infrastructure
- Finance > Bank lending: investment grade debt and syndicated loans
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration