Alastair Young > Bracewell (UK) LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Bracewell (UK) LLP Offices
25 OLD BROAD STREET
- Go to...
Mr. Young, co-chair of the firm’s oil and gas projects practice, focuses his practice on corporate transactions in the energy and natural resources sector. His experience includes UK and international mergers and acquisitions, long-term and high-value contracts, cross-border joint ventures and the development of major energy projects.
Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales; University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, LL.B., 2003; Australian National University, Canberra, Australia, B.A. 2000.
|United Kingdom: Energy – Oil & Gas||November 2020||This country-specific Q&A provides an overview to Energy – Oil & Gas laws and regulations that may occur in United Kingdom.|
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Industry focus > Emerging markets
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Power (including electricity, nuclear and renewables)
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Infrastructure
- Finance > Bank lending: investment grade debt and syndicated loans
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration