Ms Victoria Garcia > Bracewell LLP > San Antonio, United States > Lawyer Profile
Bracewell LLP Offices
300 CONVENT ST.
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78205-3753
- Go to...
Ms Victoria Garcia
Focusing on immigration, labor and employment law, Victoria Garcia represents U.S. and international companies in all aspects of labor and employment, and immigration. She also serves as the managing partner of Bracewell’s San Antonio office. Victoria provides clients with comprehensive legal guidance regarding business immigration matters, including (i) obtaining non-immigrant and immigrant visas for foreign employees, (ii) responding to inquiries and audits from the Department of Homeland Security, and (iii) complying with U.S. immigration laws in the hiring, retention and management of domestic workforces. Victoria also represents clients in a wide range of labor and employment matters, including employment discrimination litigation, administrative proceedings, labor/management relations, and the formulation of policies and procedures relating to every aspect of the employment relationship.
Serves as managing partner of the firm’s San Antonio office.
J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, 1989; M. Public Affairs, The University of Texas at Austin, 1989; B.S., Foreign Service, magna cum laude, Georgetown University, 1985
Bracewell LLP, the immigration practice is led by highly rated Victoria Garcia in San Antonio and has experience acting for both domestic and large multinational companies. The group advises on visa issues, particularly visas for Canada, Mexico and Peru, investigations by the Department of Homeland Security and employment related business immigration work, alongside asylum and refugee issues. The team also advises domestic and international clients on EB-5 investor programs.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Industry focus > Energy litigation: conventional power
- Industry focus > Energy regulation: conventional power
- Industry focus > Energy transactions: conventional power
- Industry focus > Energy transactions: oil and gas
- Industry focus > Environment: regulatory
- Industry focus > Energy litigation: oil and gas
- Industry focus > Energy: renewable/alternative power
- Industry focus > Environment: litigation
- Industry focus > Environment: transactional
- Government > Government relations
- Finance > Capital markets: debt offerings
- Labor and employment > Immigration
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: transactional
- Dispute resolution > General commercial disputes
- Intellectual property > Patents: prosecution (including re-examination and post-grant proceedings)
- Dispute resolution > Securities litigation: defense
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: large deals ($1bn+)
- Finance > Restructuring (including bankruptcy): corporate
- Dispute resolution > Appellate: courts of appeals / Appellate: supreme courts (states and federal)
- Finance > Commercial lending
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense
- Finance > Project finance