Kelvin Poa > Baker McKenzie Wong & Leow > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Baker McKenzie Wong & Leow Offices
8 MARINA BOULEVARD
#05-01 MARINA BAY FINANCIAL CENTRE TOWER 1
- Go to...
Please visit bakermckenzie.com/en/people/p/poa-kelvin to know more about our lawyers.
Singapore > Labour and employment: local firms(Leading individuals)
Baker McKenzie Wong & Leow handles contentious, non-contentious, investigatory and day-to-day employment-related issues, with complementary expertise in employment-related tax and immigration matters. Disputes partner Celeste Ang advises clients on compliance and regulatory issues in multi-jurisdictional investigations, terminations, breach of fiduciary duties and enforcement of restrictive covenants and confidentiality provisions. Kelvin Poa, and senior associates Ng Zhao Yang and Clarence Ding, make up the other key figures in the team. Aran Alexander left the firm in September 2019 for an in-house role.
Singapore > Investment funds: local firms
With a core focus on venture capital, private equity and real estate, Baker McKenzie Wong & Leow‘s team is ‘knowledgeable and experienced‘ in representing managers and investors in multiple jurisdictions, including Thailand, Malaysia and South Korea. Kelvin Poa and Derek Kwan are the lead practitioners.
Singapore > Investment funds: foreign firms
At Baker McKenzie Wong & Leow, Kelvin Poa leads an ‘excellent team with very good understanding of local and foreign laws and regulations‘. Drawing on his experience in private equity, Poa advises leading funds on fund formation and structuring, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, restructurings and exits. Derek Kwan is an ‘excellent lawyer‘; he is particularly noted for the structuring, formation and operation of a range of closed-end funds and private investment vehicles, with a strong focus on private real estate funds.
- Investment funds: foreign firms - Singapore
- Labour and employment: local firms - Singapore
- Leading individuals - Singapore > Labour and employment: local firms
- Investment funds: local firms - Singapore
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: foreign firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Private wealth: local firms
- Tax: local firms
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Banking and finance: foreign firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: foreign firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Corporate and M&A: foreign firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Labour and employment: foreign firms
- Projects: foreign firms
- TMT: local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Energy: foreign firms
- International arbitration
- Investment funds: local firms