Mr Marcelo Padilha Cabral > Azevedo Sette Advogados > Recife, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Azevedo Sette Advogados Offices
AV. GOV. AGAMENON MAGALHÃES, 4575
4° ANDAR, BAIRRO PAISSANDU
RECIFE PE 50070-160
- Go to...
Mr Marcelo Padilha Cabral
Corporate / M&A, Contracts and Real Estate
Partner, head in Recife office
Cabral is partner and head in Recife office. He draws upon more than 15 years’ experience advising clients in complex transactions involving commercial contracts, mergers and acquisitions, corporate, and real estate matters.
Before joining Azevedo Sette, Cabral was an associate and legal assistant in corporate, contracts, litigation and real estate (2006-2010) in Brazil’s law firms.
English, Spanish, French and Portuguese
Brazilian Bar Association
LL.B. from UNICAP Law School, he was admitted to practice in Pernambuco, Brazil, in 2004. Specialization in Procedural Law from PUC/SP (2010). Master’s Degree in Corporate Law at IBMEC/SP (LL.M., 2011). Extension program on Corporate Governance and Corporate Finance at Harvard University (2013) and extension course at University of Sorbonne, Paris, France (2006).
Azevedo Sette Advogados established an office in Recife in 2013 under the leadership of Marcelo Padilha Cabral, who draws on over 15 years of experience in corporate, real estate and litigation. In addition to the Northeast, the firm also has broad geographic coverage across the country thanks to its extensive office network. Its client base is equally broad, and the Recife-based team has recently assisted companies operating in the technology, real estate and entertainment sectors, among others, in corporate, M&A, litigation and arbitration. Associate Renato Veras Salgado is a key member of the team, often advising on the office’s major mandates.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Labour
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Natural resources and regulation
- Tax > Customs
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Dispute resolution
- International trade
- Energy and natural resources > Mining
- City focus - Brasilia > Tax
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Tax
- City focus - Recife > Leading firms
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Corporate and M&A
- Projects and infrastructure
- Real estate
- Tax > Tax advisory
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation