Mrs Eleonora Santiago Carneiro Quadros > Azevedo Sette Advogados > Belo Horizonte, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Azevedo Sette Advogados Offices
RUA PARAIBA, 1000
Rua Paraíba, 1000, térreo
Belo Horizonte MG 30130-145
- Go to...
Mrs Eleonora Santiago Carneiro Quadros
Belo Horizonte office, Corporate M&A area
Santiago is partner of Azevedo Sette Advogados’ Corporate practice in Belo Horizonte office. She draws upon more than 15 years’ experience advising clients in complex transactions involving mergers and acquisitions, foreign investments, and corporate matters.
Among the relevant experiences of the partner, we highlight the structuring of investments in the Technology and Real Estate sectors in Europe, in addition to the implementation of asset reorganizations for Brazilians in Portugal and in the United States.
Before returning to Azevedo Sette, where she began her career, she was partner of Corporate M&A practice in Brazil’s leading law firms.
English and Portuguese
LL.B. from Faculdade Milton Campos, she was admitted to practice in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, 2009. She has specialization in Corporate Law at FGV, specialization in Dynamics Between Entrepreneurs and Their Lawyers at Georgetown Law School and Legal English for Contracts and Corporate Law at Lex Mercartor.
Eleonora is recommended in Commercial, Corporate and M&A practices by The Legal 500. She is also considered in Análise Advocacia and Análise Advocacia Mulher one of the most admired lawyers in Brazil in Corporate Law.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Dispute resolution
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Labour
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Natural resources and regulation
- Corporate and M&A: Mid-market
- Tax > Customs
- International trade
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Tax
- City focus - Brasilia > Tax
- City focus - Recife > Leading firms
- Energy and natural resources > Mining
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Wealth and succession planning
- Projects and infrastructure
- Real estate
- Tax > Tax advisory
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation