Ms Leandra Guimarães > Azevedo Sette Advogados > Belo Horizonte, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Azevedo Sette Advogados Offices
RUA PARAIBA, 1000
Rua Paraíba, 1000, térreo
Belo Horizonte MG 30130-145
- Go to...
Ms Leandra Guimarães
Tax (Consulting, Planning and Litigation), Corporate and Succession Planning.
Guimarães is partner and head of Azevedo Sette Advogados’ Tax and Planning in Belo Horizonte office. She draws upon more than 25 years’ experience advising clients in complex transactions involving tax and corporate law.
Guimarães was professor of Planning Tax and M&A in MBA Finance course at IBMEC, and Tax Administration in MBA in company at Fundação Dom Cabral. Before joining Azevedo Sette, she worked in the tax area of the company “Big Four” (1988 – 2005).
English and Portuguese
Brazilian Bar Association
LL.B. from Milton Campos Law School, she was admitted to practice in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, 1992. She has LL.B. in accounting from FUMEC. She has MBA in Finance at IBMEC (2002).
Leandra is recommended in Chambers Latin America, Chambers Brazil, LACCA Approved, Latin Lawyer 250, The Legal 500, World Tax Reviews, Best Laywers and Leaders League guides in Corporate Tax, Tax Litigation and Counsel as ”a lawyer very qualified that provides a high-quality service”.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Labour
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Natural resources and regulation
- Tax > Customs
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Dispute resolution
- International trade
- Energy and natural resources > Mining
- City focus - Brasilia > Tax
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Tax
- City focus - Recife > Leading firms
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Corporate and M&A
- Projects and infrastructure
- Real estate
- Tax > Tax advisory
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation