Mr Bruno Felippe Almeida > Azevedo Sette Advogados > Belo Horizonte, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Azevedo Sette Advogados Offices
RUA PARAIBA, 1000
Rua Paraíba, 1000, térreo
Belo Horizonte MG 30130-145
- Go to...
Mr Bruno Felippe Almeida
Almeida is partner of Azevedo Sette Advogados’ Tax practice in Belo Horizonte office. He draws upon more than 10 years’ experience in Tax Consulting, Planning and Corporate Law assisting clients in strategic tax matters.
English and Portuguese
Brazilian Bar Association
LL.B. from Centro Universitário de Belo Horizonte Law School, he was admitted to practice in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, 2009. Bruno has specialization in Tax Planning from the Fundação Getúlio Vargas (2012).
Demonstrating strength in both tax consultancy and litigation, Azevedo Sette Advogados acts for a diverse client roster that includes domestic and international companies from the healthcare, mining, construction, telecoms, retail and agribusiness sectors, among others. Practice head Leandra Guimarães regularly handles corporate transactions involving complex tax elements. Clarissa Cerqueira Viana Pereira and Bruno Felippe Almeida have a wealth of experience in tax planning and strategic litigation. The team is equipped to represent clients before the superior courts in Brasília, and is adept at handling state, municipal and federal administrative matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Labour
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Natural resources and regulation
- Tax > Customs
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Dispute resolution
- International trade
- Energy and natural resources > Mining
- City focus - Brasilia > Tax
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Tax
- City focus - Recife > Leading firms
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Corporate and M&A
- Projects and infrastructure
- Real estate
- Tax > Tax advisory
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation