Mr Frederico da Fonseca Silva > Azevedo Sette Advogados > Belo Horizonte, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Azevedo Sette Advogados Offices
RUA PARAIBA, 1000
Rua Paraíba, 1000, térreo
Belo Horizonte MG 30130-145
- Go to...
Mr Frederico da Fonseca Silva
Corporate and Tax (Consulting, Planning and Litigation).
Fonseca is consultant in Azevedo Sette Advogados’ Tax practice in Belo Horizonte office. He draws upon more than 20 years’ experience advising clients in complex transactions involving transfer pricing, accounting, corporate, foreign capital, and due diligence.
Before joining Azevedo Sette, Fonseca was a tax manager at Deloitte (1996-2005) and a senior tax manager at KPMG (2007-2008). He worked as tax manager at Magnesita (2005-2007), a largest mining company.
English and Portuguese.
Brazilian Bar Association
Frederico is graduated in accounting from PUC/MG (1998). MBA in Finance at IBMEC (2008).
Frederico is recommended in Chambers Latin America, Latin Lawyer 250, and World Tax Reviews guides in Tax practice.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Labour
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Natural resources and regulation
- Tax > Customs
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Dispute resolution
- International trade
- Energy and natural resources > Mining
- City focus - Brasilia > Tax
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Tax
- City focus - Recife > Leading firms
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Corporate and M&A
- Projects and infrastructure
- Real estate
- Tax > Tax advisory
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation