Mr Paulo Eduardo Leite Marino > Machado Meyer Sendacz e Opice Advogados > São Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Machado Meyer Sendacz e Opice Advogados Offices
R. JOAQUIM FLORIANO
1052 – SÃO PAULO
- Go to...
Mr Paulo Eduardo Leite Marino
Crisis management / Litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution / Mining / Chemicals and Petrochemicals
Marino is specialist in arbitration proceedings and corporate law. His practice encompasses the definition of procedural strategies and the conduction of legal actions and arbitration proceedings. He has previous experience in the areas of knowledge of retail trade, aviation, automotive, banking, electronics, energy, services, and environmental disputes.
Portuguese and English.
Admitted to Brazilian Bar Association and member of São Paulo Lawyers’ Association.
Received his LL.B from Universidade de São Paulo and postgraduate courses in Corporate Law and in Arbitration from Fundação Getúlio Vargas.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
The sizeable dispute resolution team at Machado Meyer Sendacz e Opice Advogados is a solid performer in litigation at all levels in Brazil, including proceedings before the superior courts in Brasília. Recently, the team has been particularly active in cases involving clients from the mining, technology, start-up, pharmaceutical, banking and aviation sectors; bankruptcy and judicial reorganisations are also areas of strength for the department. Eliane Cristina Carvalho, whose fields of expertise include civil litigation, crisis management and preventive measures, heads up the practice with Gláucia Mara Coelho, who stands out for her impressive track record in high-stakes judicial and administrative proceedings. Corporate disputes are notable areas of practice for Ariana Anfe and Paulo Eduardo Leite Marino. Eduardo Perazza de Medeiros is another key contact, especially for contractual disputes, environmental class actions and administrative improbity claims.
- Next Generation Partners - Brazil > Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation - Brazil
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Corporate and M&A
- Labour and employment
- Projects and infrastructure
- Public law
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Tax > Tax advisory
- Capital markets
- Competition and antitrust
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity (and renewable energy)
- Energy and natural resources > Hydrocarbons
- City focus - Brasilia > Litigation
- Tax > Tax litigation
- Transport: Aviation
- Wealth and succession planning
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Energy and natural resources > Mining
- Real estate
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration
- Life sciences
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- White-collar crime and investigations