Andrew Chalmers > Davidson Chalmers Stewart > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Davidson Chalmers Stewart Offices
12 HOPE STREET
- Go to...
Commercial real estate.
Managing Partner of Davidson Chalmers Stewart and head of the commercial property department. Co-founded the firm in 1993. Covers a broad range of commercial property work, primarily focusing on investment, development and landlord and tenant work. Currently involved in a number of developments in the hotel, serviced apartment and leisure sectors along with investment purchases and sales. Clients include multinationals, UK financial institutions, funds, major national property developers, retailers and leisure operators.
Assistant Dickson Minto 1986-1993; partner Davidson Chalmers Stewart LLP 1993 to date.
Her Majesty’s Writers to the Signet.
Edinburgh Academy; University of Aberdeen (1986).
Cycling, skiing, boating.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Public sector > Health
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Planning