Stuart Duncan > Davidson Chalmers Stewart > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Davidson Chalmers Stewart Offices
12 HOPE STREET
- Go to...
Partner in the corporate department. Extensive experience from many years of dealing with commercial clients and advising on a wide range of business law-related matters, such as the purchase and sale of companies, corporate restructuring, joint venture arrangements and partnership matters. Also provides opinions and consultancy advice, principally to other solicitors, on a variety of corporate and commercial issues.
Partner Bennett & Robertson 1981-1995; partner Davidson Chalmers Stewart LLP 1995 to date; senior tutor in company law Edinburgh University.
Institute of Directors; International Bar Association; Globalaw; Her Majesty’s Writers to the Signet.
Aberdeen Grammar School; University of Aberdeen (1977).
Swimming, tennis, reading financial/current affairs.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Public sector > Health
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Planning