Ian Deakin > Browne Jacobson LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Browne Jacobson LLP Offices
14th Floor, No.1 Spinningfields
1 Hardman square, Spinningfields
- Go to...
Business and Professional Risk
Ian works within the firm’s Business and Professional Risk team as an senior employment associate. Ian specialises in Employment Tribunal litigation as well as Executive Terminations and TUPE transfers.
Last year’s Legal 500 entry stated that Ian gives “sound and commercial advice”. Ian continues to support the growth of the employment team in the North West and nationally and is a recognised and formidable employment tribunal advocate.
- Gunnercooke LLP – 2016 to 2017
- Pinsent Masons LLP – 2006 to 2016
- Pannone LLP – 2002 to 2006
- White Rose Academy Trust: Non-Executive Director
- Warrington Wolves Supporter’s Trust: Board Member
- Legal Practice Course – 2004
- Law and English LLB – 2000