Paul Hill > Browne Jacobson LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Browne Jacobson LLP Offices
VICTORIA SQUARE HOUSE
- Go to...
Paul Hill is a partner in the Banking and Finance team principally based in Birmingham. Paul joined the firm in March 2019 having spent 10 years in the globally acclaimed projects and infrastructure practice of Allen & Overy in London.
He specialises in all aspects of general corporate lending, infrastructure, acquisition finance and project finance. He has extensive experience on advising on some of the largest and most complex national and international transactions (many of which are award winning) advising both borrowers/sponsors and financiers.
Since joining Browne Jacobson 2019 Paul has made a real impact in the West Midlands market, not only through integration into the commercial community but also through building and developing client relationships and has been able to leverage strong interconnections between the West Midlands and London.
Paul has also secured a UK panel appointment for Hydromine Inc, a business focusssed on the development of renewable energy generation and has been involved in a number of panel tenders for large FTSE companies.
- Browne Jacobson LLP – March 2019-Present
- Allen & Overy LLP – September 2008-March 2019
- Admitted as solicitor, England and Wales, 2010
- LPC (distinction), College of Law, Moorgate (2007 – 2008)
- LLB Law, University of Warwick (2004 – 2007)
Browne Jacobson LLP excels in a wide variety of banking matters, but its main strengths are in leveraged finance, real estate finance, asset-based lending and health sector finance transactions. One notable practitioner is Paul Ray, who acts for UK and international corporate borrowers, banks and other lenders. Also recommended are Emma Hinton and Paul Hill.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Education
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction