Ms Clare Hanna > Browne Jacobson LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Browne Jacobson LLP Offices
103 Colmore Row
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Ms Clare Hanna
Clare is a senior associate in the corporate team. Recognised as a rising star in corporate by The Legal 500, Clare advises on mergers and acquisitions, disposals and venture capital and private equity investments.
Clare advises clients on UK and international private equity (sponsor and management) and M&A transactions. Clare has particular expertise in the real estate and technology sectors.
West Midlands > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham(Rising stars)
Regularly attracting wider market acclaim for its capabilities in corporate and commercial dealings, Browne Jacobson LLP is sought out by a number of corporations, venture capitalists, and private equity firms seeking assistance in cross-border transactions. Tech and VC specialist Mike Jackson works across a number of sectors on fundraisings, acquisitions, and exits, most recently for clients in automotive manufacturing and clean energy production. Richard Nicholas helms the team’s commercial offering, working with an array of in-house counsel – particularly in the tech and data space – on the full gamut of technical and contractual concerns. Gareth Davies runs the West Midlands private equity desk, advising a diverse roster of mid-market funds and PE-backed SME portfolio companies, while Clare Auty ’s expertise in the UK health market ensures that she is regularly instructed by companies and asset managers on inbound investment transactions. Senior associate Kirk Glenn, who focuses on high-value energy deals, and senior associate Clare Hanna, an SME and FSI specialist, are also standouts. All named lawyers are based in Birmingham.
- Rising stars - West Midlands > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial: Birmingham - West Midlands > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Education
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Planning