Emma Wake > Browne Jacobson LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Browne Jacobson LLP Offices
103 Colmore Row
- Go to...
Business and Professional Risk
Emma is a Senior Associate in the Construction team, based in Birmingham.
Emma has experience in advising a range of clients including employers and developers, main contractors, consultants and local authorities on a variety of issues, focusing primarily on dispute resolution. Her experience includes litigation, adjudication, mediation and other forms of ADR.
Shoosmiths LLP: 2016 – 2020
DAC Beachcroft LLP: 2009 – 2016
Wace Morgan: 2005 – 2009
College of Law, Birmingham: LPC – Distinction. 2008 – 2010
University of Wolverhampton: GDL – Distinction. 2006 – 2008
Shrewsbury College of Arts and Technology: ILEX Professional Diploma in Law. 2002 – 2004
Working collaboratively across numerous offices, Browne Jacobson LLP‘s multi-capable practice regularly handles PFI contract disputes and public utilities procurement contracts for a varied roster of local authorities, healthcare operators, and private sector clients. Practice head Martin Cannon is noted for his contentious expertise, handling contractor claims and PFI disputes for various health, education, and local government entities. Zoe Stollard, who joined from Clarke Willmott LLP in March 2022, advises on a wide array on non-contentious matters, most notably in the energy and infrastructure sectors. Senior associate Emma Wake is recommended for her experience in dispute resolution. All named layers are based in Birmingham.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Education
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Planning