Donald Munro > Harper Macleod LLP > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Harper Macleod LLP Offices
45 GORDON STREET
- Go to...
Donald Munro predominantly deals with clients in the family owned/owner managed sector. He advises on matters corporate including providing advice on a wide range of corporate and M&A transactions, statute and regulation, corporate governance and compliance and succession planning.
Donald’s contribution to the family owned business sector was recognised at The Scottish Family Business Awards (2012) where he was awarded the Chairman’s Award in recognition of creating one of the first university courses in the UK dealing with family business and the law.
Harper Macleod’s Corporate team was awarded “Corporate Firm of the Year” at the Law Awards of Scotland 2009 and Donald was also nominated for “Corporate Lawyer of the Year” at the same awards in 2007.
Check some of the deals Donald and his team have been involved in at our up-to-date corporate deals table.
Donald is also involved in post graduate education. He is course author and co-ordinator for both the Business and Financial Awareness and Family Business courses at the Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice at Strathclyde University.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Immigration
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Medical negligence: pursuer
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Insurance > Personal injury: pursuer
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Environment
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment
- Real estate > Planning