E-Ming Fong > Harper Macleod LLP > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Harper Macleod LLP Offices
45 GORDON STREET
- Go to...
E-Ming is a partner in our Dispute Resolution Department, specialising in all aspects of general commercial litigation.
E-Ming is regularly instructed to help resolve commercial disputes for her clients, either by way of negotiation or through litigation. She has appeared in the Sheriff Courts and in the Court of Session (Outer House, Inner House and also in the Commercial Courts). She has extensive experience in respect of breach of contract claims, commercial property disputes, intellectual property disputes, major and complex fraud and professional negligence claims.
E-Ming’s clients range from major financial institutions and institutional landlords, through to SMEs and individuals. Her caseload is varied but usually involves complex and high value disputes, acting for both pursuers and defenders. Her cases often require the instruction of experts in order to assist the court, whether those experts be from the engineering, scientific or professional fields.
E-Ming’s wide and varied experience in resolving contractual disputes and her commitment and drive ensure that her advice is always commercially focussed in order to meet her clients’ needs.
E-Ming is a member of the Fraud Women’s Network and The Intellectual Property Lawyers Organisation (TIPLO) and is also affiliated to the Chartered Trading Standards Institute.
LLB (Hons), Dip LP, NP
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Public sector > Local government
- Insurance > Medical negligence: pursuer
- Public sector > Parliamentary and public affairs
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Insurance > Personal injury: pursuer
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Environment
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Real estate > Planning
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment