David Bell > Harper Macleod LLP > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Harper Macleod LLP Offices
45 GORDON STREET
- Go to...
David is a Law society of Scotland Accredited Specialist in Commercial Leasing and heads up our Landlord and Tenant team, as well as having extensive experience in dealing with high value investment purchases and sales. David’s work includes: Landlord/Tenant; Investment purchases and sales; Telecoms related property advice; Purchases/sales for SIPPs and SSASs; and Estate management advice.
High profile transactions include:
- The sale of Princes Square Speciality Shopping Centre, Glasgow and the adjoining Guildhall office development on behalf of Clerical Medical Investment Group Limited and Britel Fund Trustees Limited (£107m).
- The acquisition of the Cerium Building, Glasgow on behalf of Rreef Investment GmbH (£21m).
- The acquisition of Princes House, Glasgow on behalf of HansaInvest Hanseatische Investment GmbH (£16.6m).
- The sale of Thistle Marches Shopping Centre, Stirling.
- The purchase of Quartermile 2 office development, Edinburgh for AFIAA Scotland AG (£23m).
- The acquisition and sale of a large number of high value investment properties for clients of CBRE Global Investors Limited.
LLB (Hons) Dip LP
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Immigration
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Medical negligence: pursuer
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Insurance > Personal injury: pursuer
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Environment
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment
- Real estate > Planning