Jacqueline Leslie > Harper Macleod LLP > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Harper Macleod LLP Offices
45 GORDON STREET
- Go to...
Jacqueline is an experienced private client lawyer and a Law Society of Scotland accredited specialist in Trust Law, She specialises in Wills inheritance tax planning and the administration of estates. She has a particular interest in the creation, administration and winding up of all types of trust, including personal injury trusts. Jacqueline also prepares financial and welfare powers of attorney for clients and acts as Financial Guardian or Attorney for clients where required.
Jacqueline’s thorough understanding of the law in this area and her knowledge of her clients’ circumstances allow her to give advice tailored to their needs.
Jacqueline is also member of STEP (the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners), the worldwide professional association for practitioners dealing with family inheritance and succession planning.
Jacqueline is a member of the Law Society of Scotland panel which considers applications for accreditation.
Jacqueline is a member of STEP (the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners), the worldwide professional association for practitioners dealing with family inheritance and succession planning.
LL.B (Hons) Dip.LP TEP
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Noted for its ‘forensic level of detail’, Harper Macleod LLP‘s team is led by Pamela Niven in Glasgow, and undertakes an assortment of activity across complex estate planning work, taxation matters and trusts for high-net-worth individuals. Trust creation and administration matters are dealt with by Jacqueline Leslie, while Julie Doncaster in Inverness is the main point of contacts in the Highlands; various rural businesses and farmers are key clients. Also of note is new partner Kathleen Martin, who specialises in complex executries.
- Leading individuals - Scotland > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Personal tax, trusts and executries - Scotland > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Immigration
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Medical negligence: pursuer
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Insurance > Personal injury: pursuer
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Environment
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment
- Real estate > Planning