Catriona Kemp > Harper Macleod LLP > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Harper Macleod LLP Offices
45 GORDON STREET
- Go to...
Catriona is experienced in advising on infrastructure projects throughout Scotland and the rest of the UK. She has acted for private sector partners delivering new facilities as sponsors, investors, facilities management contractors and construction contractors and for public sector clients. She has been actively involved advising public and private sector clients in relation to the hub initiative and the NPD Model in Scotland. She also advises banks and other senior lenders and borrowers on the financing of major projects throughout the UK. She regularly advises clients in relation to a variety of operational matters in established projects.
Catriona has also has much experience in advising on student accommodation projects and has provided advice to clients in relation to a variety of different project models.
Catriona leads the Group’s involvement in PPP secondary market deals. As well as advising investors and sponsors on such disposals and acquisitions, she also provides advice where necessary on company re-structuring in order to effect such disposals. She has also advised senior funders on both disposals of their senior debt and the issues arising where investors are disposing of their investments.
More recently Catriona has also become involved in City Region Deals.
LLB (Hons) Dip LP
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
The team at Harper Macleod LLP is adept in Scottish hub, operational, PPP, PFI, student accommodation and housing projects, among others. Practice head Euan Pirie has also recently overseen a handful of PFI hospital schemes meanwhile senior associate Catriona Kemp is carving out a prominent reputation for her work on the financing and corporate law aspects of projects.
- Rising stars - Scotland > Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Projects - Scotland > Projects, energy and natural resources
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Immigration
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Medical negligence: pursuer
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Insurance > Personal injury: pursuer
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Environment
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment
- Real estate > Planning