Sarah Wolter > Simcocks > Douglas, Isle Of Man > Lawyer Profile
Isle Of Man
- Go to...
Corporate & Commercial
- Admitted Isle of Man (2017)
Sarah is an Advocate in the Corporate and Commercial department advising on company administration. She regularly prepares Isle of Man Legal Opinions and her clients include private companies, large banks and corporate service providers.
Sarah advises on a range of banking and finance transactions for both lenders and borrowers. This involves the preparation and negotiation of a wide range of security documentation. She also provides advice on general matters of Manx company law.
She graduated from Northumbria University with a First Class Masters degree in Law. Sarah also earned her diploma in International Governance, Risk & Compliance, so can assist with issues involving regulatory risk and development of policies.
- Isle of Man Young Lawyers Association
- Isle of Man Law Society
- Isle of Man Business Network
- International Compliance Association
- Queen Elizabeth High School (2010)
- Northumbria University, Masters Law (Exempting) Degree, 1st Class (2014)