Will Burnell > Mourant > St Helier, Jersey > Lawyer Profile
22 GRENVILLE STREET
- Go to...
International Trusts and Private Client
I’m Counsel in the International Trusts and Private Client team in Jersey. I advise corporate, charitable and private clients from a range of jurisdictions on the creation, ongoing management and termination of BVI, Cayman and Jersey trusts and other wealth and succession planning vehicles.
I moved to Jersey in June 2016 having previously worked in the BVI and England, where I trained and qualified.
I am currently on secondment in our Jersey Finance and Corporate team.
- Advocate, Jersey
- Solicitor, British Virgin Islands
- Solicitor, England and Wales (non-practising)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Corporate and commercial
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution
- Investment funds
- Private client, trusts and tax
- Dispute resolution > Regulatory and white-collar crime