Mr Andrew Wriglesworth > Wrigleys Solicitors LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Wrigleys Solicitors LLP Offices
19 COOKRIDGE STREET
- Go to...
Mr Andrew Wriglesworth
Personal tax, trusts and probate
As the joint head of the trusts & tax team, Andrew is well-known within the firm and the industry as being an expert advising many prestigious clients, he is also the head of the landed estates sub-team within the Wrigleys private client department. His main areas of work includes tax planning, in particular as it affects landed estates, farmers and wealthy individuals with a business, entrepreneurial or professional background, advising on trust matters and structures, and associated inheritance tax and capital gains tax issues.
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (currently Yorkshire Branch Secretary)
- Trustee of Leeds Community Foundation
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Wrigleys Solicitors LLP is a specialist private client firm, which acts for many of the region’s wealthiest families; the group also acts at a national level. The team, which is jointly led by Andrew Wriglesworth and Marie-Louise Hamilton in Leeds, and Jane Netting, Lisa Eato and Lynne Bradey in Sheffield, covers all aspects of private client work. The practice also specialises in trust management and cross-border work, including Brussels IV planning matters. Leveraging its trust expertise, the group was recently instructed to create the trusts for the children and vulnerable beneficiaries of victims of the Grenfell disaster. Julia Boyes attracts high praise for her notable expertise.
- Leading individuals - Yorkshire and the Humber > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Personal tax, trusts and probate - Yorkshire and the Humber > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate