Mrs Leigh Holmes > Wrigleys Solicitors LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Wrigleys Solicitors LLP Offices
19 COOKRIDGE STREET
- Go to...
Mrs Leigh Holmes
Leigh advises on a wide range of pensions issues. She has extensive experience of working with trustees and pension scheme employers through proposals to amend, close, wind-up and merge their schemes.
- Association of Pension Lawyers
- Former committee member of NE Regional Group of the Pensions Management Institute
- Corporate membership of the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association
Wrigleys Solicitors LLP’s pensions practice focuses on advising defined benefit scheme trustees on the breadth of governance issues, working with both regional and national clients. The team, which includes practice head Leigh Holmes, Kate Buckham and Louise Edwards, handles buyins and buyouts, scheme amendments, scheme funding, auto-enrolment compliance, historical corrections and master trust transfers. Recent client wins have increased the roster of charity, education and third sector organisations, while a number of family-owned businesses also retain the team for administrative advice.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate