Ms Julia Boyes > Wrigleys Solicitors LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Wrigleys Solicitors LLP Offices
19 COOKRIDGE STREET
- Go to...
Ms Julia Boyes
Personal tax, trusts and probate
Julia advices on all areas of private client, with a niche specialism in art and cultural property. Julia advises on:
- lifetime capital tax planning
- agricultural assets
- landed estates
- conditional exemption
- heritage property
- offshore trusts
- preservation and protection of assets
- advice to trustees
Having advised a broad range of clients on heritage matters for over 20 years, she has gained much respect and technical expertise which is certainly comparable to her peers within the previously ranked firms.
Such expertise is evidenced by her committee membership of the influential Heritage Lawyers Association through which she is directly consulted with, and impacts on, tax legislation and policies relating to art and cultural property.
Julia is also a member of the Historic Houses Association. She is well known to, and has developed close working relationships with, Christie’s, Sotheby’s and Arts Council England.
Julia has been recognised on the 2018 Cityweath Leaders List for private client professionals and has been chosen to appear on the Winter 2017/18 Top 50 Powerwomen.
– Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (Former Secretary Yorkshire Branch)
– Heritage Lawyers Association
– Historic Houses Association
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Wrigleys Solicitors LLP is a specialist private client firm, which acts for many of the region’s wealthiest families; the group also acts at a national level. The team, which is jointly led by Andrew Wriglesworth and Marie-Louise Hamilton in Leeds, and Jane Netting, Lisa Eato and Lynne Bradey in Sheffield, covers all aspects of private client work. The practice also specialises in trust management and cross-border work, including Brussels IV planning matters. Leveraging its trust expertise, the group was recently instructed to create the trusts for the children and vulnerable beneficiaries of victims of the Grenfell disaster. Julia Boyes attracts high praise for her notable expertise.
- Leading individuals - Yorkshire and the Humber > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Personal tax, trusts and probate - Yorkshire and the Humber > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate