Fiona Debney > Gateley Plc > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Gateley Plc Offices
LOWER BROWN STREET
- Go to...
Private Client & Family
Fiona specialises in complex estate planning, family run companies, trust creation and administration, estate administration, pre-sale planning for companies and charities.
She works in conjunction with other teams such as the Family team in order to ensure that assets and wealth are protected within the family and down the generations.
Partner Cartwright and Lewis; Partner Challinors; Partner Clarke Willmott LLP.
Basic sign language user.
Society for Trust and Estate Practitioners and the Solicitors for the Elderly as well as being on the Mencap and Alzheimers panels.
Law Degree LLB; TEP
Anything equine and history.
Gateley Plc covers the gamut of disputes, including claims of proprietary estoppel, applications to remove executors and breaches of trusts. Professional negligence (particularly in relation to solicitors and will writers) is an area of notable strength. The group also advises clients on various non-contentious issues. Chris Greenwell, Claire Herbert and Fiona Debney jointly lead the department.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Human resources > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family