Natalie Howes > Gateley Plc > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Gateley Plc Offices
LOWER BROWN STREET
- Go to...
Natalie advises on a variety of commercial disputes including breach of contract, professional negligence, breach of post-termination restrictions, and data protection claims. She also specialises in higher education disputes, including advising higher education institutions regarding student complaints, as well as student procedures, discipline and fitness to practise.
She acts for both corporate and individual clients, advising clients on pre-issue settlements, including those negotiated through mediation, as well as dealing with cases which are the subject of court proceedings.
Gateley Plc‘s team advises on high-value and reputationally significant commercial disputes, and is highly active in cross-border matters, with recent work spanning jurisdictions such as the US, Singapore, Germany, Italy and Cambodia. In addition to handling general commercial litigation, team head Chris Greenwell has a strong specialism in professional negligence cases (particularly those connected with insolvencies, the provision of legal advice by solicitors and the financial services sector). Matters with a nexus to transport and logistics, sport and media, and recruitment are among the areas of strength of the group. Legal director Claire Herbert splits her practice between the Leicester and Nottingham offices. Associate Natalie Howes is another name to note.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Human resources > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family