Mark Iveson > Gateley Plc > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Gateley Plc Offices
SHIP CANAL HOUSE
98 KING STREET
- Go to...
Planning, Highways and Compulsory Purchase
Mark specialises in all aspects of planning and compulsory purchase law and associated environmental and highways issues. His work involves complex statutory agreements, strategic planning advice, appeals, applications, development consent orders, scheme/site specific advice/opinions and High Court work.
Trained at Halliwells LLP, Manchester. Qualified into the planning team. Transferred to Gateley Plc, Manchester in 2010.
Hulme Grammar School, Oldham; The University of Manchester (1999 – 2002 LLB Hons).
Snowboarding, running, formula 1.
North West > Real estate > Planning and environment(Rising stars)
Gateley Plc is instructed by housing industry clients on the planning aspects of residential developments and it is engaged on town centre redevelopment schemes. Common land, town and village greens, highways, complex enforcement, environmental permitting, assets of community value, planning agreements, applications, compulsory purchase and regeneration are key areas of experience. National planning head Andrew Piatt is ably supported by legal director Mark Iveson, who handles a range of infrastructure, residential and retail projects, as well as compulsory purchase work.
- Rising stars - North West > Real estate > Planning and environment
- Planning and environment - North West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Human resources > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Human resources > Pensions
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester