Robert Thompson > Gateley Plc > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Gateley Plc Offices
- Go to...
Rob is a seasoned specialist in residential development whose expertise includes immediate land acquisition, strategic land options and funding for major schemes.
He has comprehensive experience of assisting Britain’s largest housebuilders in all aspects of real estate and planning, regularly project-managing sites from their acquisition through planning consent, assembly and site set-up to construction and plot sales.
Partner 1 May 2016 :Gateley Plc April 2013 – present.
Rob enjoys walking and getting out on his bike as well as spending time at the gym.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: fraud
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Environment
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Human resources > Pensions
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Planning
- Insurance > Professional negligence