Hannah Drozdz > Gateley Plc > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Gateley Plc Offices
- Go to...
Hannah is a professional support lawyer in the restructuring team. She ensures that the restructuring lawyers are kept up to date with changes in law and market practice.
Hannah has experience in a wide variety of aspects of restructuring work both contentious and non-contentious. She has worked for insolvency practitioners, directors, banks and companies facing claims from insolvency practitioners.
I trained at Denton Wilde Sapte LLP (now Dentons), qualifying in 2004. I left as an associate in 2010 and joined Gateley. I became a professional support lawyer in the Corporate Recovery team in 2012.
LLB Law with French from the University of Birmingham, LPC from the College of Law, Birmingham.
Baking, travelling and running.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: fraud
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Environment
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Human resources > Pensions
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Planning
- Insurance > Professional negligence