Ms Anna Sidgwick > Stuart Miller Solicitors > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Stuart Miller Solicitors Offices
247 HIGH ROAD
- Go to...
Ms Anna Sidgwick
Homicide, Serious Crime, Fraud and Sexual Offences Solicitor and Supervisor
2015: Paralegal at H.P. Gower Solicitors.
2017: Trainee Solicitor at H.P. Gower Solicitors.
2019: Serious Crime and Fraud Solicitor at Stuart Miller Solicitors
Anna is a passionate, determined and innovative solicitor who acts on a range of crown court and extradition offences. Anna is a homicide and serious crime specialist and also regularly defends individuals accused of sexual offences including indecent images, rape and sexual assault. Anna consistently provides a high level of professionalism and is known for her client care and attention to detail. She is equipped with the ability to protect those most vulnerable and always ensures her clients receive a fair trial.
2014: Gained LLB at the University of Sheffield
2017: Completed Law Legal Practice course at the University of Law.
2018: Completed Professional Skills Course including Youth Court Advocacy, Clear Legal Writing & Advising at the Police Station at BPP Law School.
2019: Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors.
- “Teacher’s sex assault acquittal as solicitors obtain vital CCTV”.
- “Solicitors discover ‘non-existent’ CCTV to clear rape suspect”.
- “Vulnerable OAP spared jail thanks to Stuart Miller Solicitors”.
- “Man accused of running prostitution ring cleared despite CCTV”.
- “Stuart Miller Solicitors helps clear OAP over historical assault”.
- “Man accused of kidnap-torture plot was victim of ‘web of lies’”.
- “Child porn suspect spared jail after lawyer’s weighty efforts”.
Stuart Miller Solicitors splits its general crime practice into four departments – a police station department, a Magistrates’ Court department, a Crown Court department, and a serious crime & fraud team. These allow service from the lowest to the highest levels for a range of offences including murder, drug conspiracies, human trafficking, theft, and cybercrime. The department is co-led by founder and managing director Mohammed Zeb, whose practice covers homicide, assault and sexual offences, and Abu Kibla, who has experience with allegations of riot, serious violence, and robbery, among others. Solicitor Anna Sidgwick is a key name.