Andrew Boyde > Consilia Legal > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Consilia Legal Offices
4 Park Place
- Go to...
Senior Associate Solicitor
Andy is a former professional rugby union player and a senior associate within the Employment Team.
Andy qualified as an employment law specialist in September 2015 at a mid-sized firm in Leeds.
Andy advises owner managed businesses, SMEs and corporates in both contentious and non-contentious matters including:
- Shareholder/Director exit disputes;
- employment tribunal litigation;
- drafting employment contracts, handbooks and policies;
- advice on enforcement and pursuit of restrictive covenants; and
- sport related matters including exits, disciplinaries and contracts
Andy provides sensible, straight-forward and commercial advice to individual clients regarding:
- strategic senior level exits under settlement agreements and Cot3 agreements; and
- litigation in the employment tribunal;
- judicial mediations; and
- sport related matters such as disciplinaries.
Andy is a co-founder of the Sports2Business network in Leeds which was set up to assist professional athletes to transition into business.
Employment Lawyers Association
Leeds Law Society
University of Leeds Law and Management LLB (hons) 2:1
Part-time LPC: BPP Leeds
Consilia Legal specialises in whistleblowing and discrimination cases and have handled several claimant matters on behalf of NHS consultants. Spearheaded by the ‘amazing’ Marie Walsh, the team regularly assists with contentious exits of senior executives and settlement arrangement terms. Other key practitioners are associate Victoria Horner and Andrew Boyde .