Mrs Catriona Smith > Addleshaw Goddard > Aberdeen, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
19 RUBISLAW TERRACE
- Go to...
Mrs Catriona Smith
Energy, shipping and infrastructure.
Catriona provides specialist corporate and banking advice to many of the major banks in the UK and a variety of corporate borrowers. She has a particular focus on the shipping, energy and offshore supply chain sectors. Based in the Aberdeen office Catriona maintains a strong practice handling major transactions in the onshore – and offshore renewables, offshore supply chain and shipping sectors. Her finance experience includes specialist ship finance, conventional and Islamic financing structures and bond issues, and she deals regularly with ship and energy finance transactions across multiple jurisdictions and time zones. Catriona recently acted for a UK leader in a major port refinancing and redevelopment and acted for a UK leader in a financing of an onshore windfarm development.
Trained HBJ Gateley; qualified 2006; lawyer HBJ Gateley 2006-07; Herbert Smith, London 2007-08; HBJ Gateley 2008 to date, associate 2010, partner 2014.
Law Society of Scotland.
Mackie Academy, Stonehaven; University of Aberdeen (2003 LLB Hons).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Social housing
- Employment > Employment