Mr Gordon Steele > Addleshaw Goddard > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
19 CANNING STREET
- Go to...
Mr Gordon Steele
Gordon specialises in the resolution of commercial and corporate disputes and the enforcement of rights by way of litigation and alternative methods of dispute resolution, including mediation and negotiation. Gordon has represented businesses and private clients in the resolution of disputes of a diverse type, including: contract; property; professional negligence; fraud/misrepresentation; unjustified enrichment; business sales; shareholders’ rights; and debt collection. He represents both pursuers and defenders.
Law Society of Scotland.
University of Edinburgh (LLB Hons).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Construction
- Human resources > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Planning