Mrs Anne Struckmeier > Addleshaw Goddard > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
19 CANNING STREET
- Go to...
Mrs Anne Struckmeier
Construction and infrastructure/shipping.
Anne is a Partner and head of Contentious Construction in Scotland. She specialises in construction and engineering disputes, with considerable experience in a number of sectors including PFI/PPP, energy, utility infrastructure, education, retail, health and safety, and disputes arising from waste management. She also has a contentious shipping practice, covering the full spectrum of disputes in the sector. Anne is experienced in the full range of dispute resolution forums, including mediation, adjudication, expert determination and court action. She is an accredited specialist in construction law with the Law Society of Scotland and dual-qualified in Scotland and England and Wales. She is also a solicitor advocate.
Trained Balfour & Manson; qualified 1996; assistant Balfour & Manson; associate RPC, London; senior associate Macroberts; senior associate and partner HBJ Gateley 2012 to date.
Law Society of Scotland.
West Calder High School; University of Edinburgh (1993 LLB Hons; 1994 DipLP).
Rated for its ‘commercial and timely advice‘, Addleshaw Goddard has been increasingly active in the residential development sector while maintaining its energy and infrastructure-related workflow. Alison Horner is the main contact for non-contentious work, which includes transactional support, and Anne Struckmeier for construction disputes.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Construction
- Human resources > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Planning