Mr Iain Grieve > Addleshaw Goddard > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
19 CANNING STREET
- Go to...
Mr Iain Grieve
Iain has over 15 years’ experience in the commercial real estate sector. He specialises in real estate finance and investment and acts for banks, administrators, investors, developers and occupiers on a broad range of transactions. Iain’s clients also include some of the UK’s best known and largest retailers.
Trained Denten Hall; qualified 1996; assistant Nabarro Nathanson; senior associate Dundas & Wilson 2004-06; partner Burness 2006; partner HBJ Gateley 2011 to date.
Law Society of England and Wales; Law Society of Scotland; Merchant Company of Edinburgh.
George Watson’s College, Edinburgh; St Andrews University (1991); York College of Law (1993).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Construction
- Human resources > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Planning