Mr Euan Cluness > Addleshaw Goddard > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
19 CANNING STREET
- Go to...
Mr Euan Cluness
Banking and Finance.
Euan has wide expertise in the fields of corporate lending, acquisition finance and asset-based lending. His range of experience includes a number of high profile corporate financings and asset-based lending transactions and he is recognised as one of the few sector experts in this field. He advises both banks and borrowers in relation to facility and security documentation. Euan has substantial experience in relation to acquisition finance. Euan’s analytical but commercially focused approach is highly regarded by his clients and he has established a substantial following.
Trained Dickson Minto; DLA Piper; Partner HBJ Gateley 2013 to date.
Law Society of Scotland.
University of Edinburgh
Keen fly fisher, enjoys watching football, rugby and motorsports; avid interest in Scottish military history.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Addleshaw Goddard acts as lead counsel on major Scottish financings, and also handles the Scots law aspects of large international deals. Its broad expertise includes project finance, real estate development financing and asset-based lending mandates. Practice head Alan Shanks has considerable experience in acquisition and project finance work in the energy sector. Euan Cluness handles corporate lending issues, and Gaenor Cassell is recommended for borrower work for corporates and private equity funds, and cross-border securitisations. Catriona Smith is a key name in Aberdeen; she specialises in on- and offshore renewables financing work.
- Leading individuals - Scotland > Finance > Banking and finance
- Banking and finance - Scotland > Finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employment