Mr Alex Innes > Addleshaw Goddard > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
19 CANNING STREET
- Go to...
Mr Alex Innes
Banking and finance.
Banking partner specialising in funding and security documents and restructuring borrower entities, and creating and funding corporate real estate structures; advisor to main banks, including Lloyds Banking Group, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Santander and Triodos Bank NV. Also lead advisor to Route Finance Limited, a specialist real estate funder.
Trained Bell & Scott; qualified 1989; solicitor Watson Burton 1991; partner Bell & Scott 1992-99; partner Steedman Ramage 1999-2001; partner Semple Fraser 2001-13; secondment with Lloyds Banking Group 2011-12; partner Anderson Strathern 2013-14; partner HBJ Gateley 2014 to date.
Aberdeen Grammar School; Edinburgh University (1986 LLB; 1987 Dip LP); Open University (Diploma in Management).
Rugby, football and cycling.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Construction
- Human resources > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Planning