Mr Mike Fitzgerald > Addleshaw Goddard > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
19 CANNING STREET
- Go to...
Mr Mike Fitzgerald
Mike is a leading real estate development lawyer with over 25 years’ experience in all aspects of real estate work. He specialises in development transactions for commercial developments and residential strategic land, investment work, asset management, property joint ventures, letting and cross-border deals. Mike’s clients include a major European infrastructure and real estate company. He also advised on all property acquisition aspects of the Edinburgh tram project, as well as the lease restructure and sale of a B&Q site (being split into a B&Q and Wm Morrison) in SE England.
Trained Bird Semple Fyfe, Ireland WS; qualified: 1989; partner Fyfe Ireland WS 1996-2000; partner MacRoberts 2000-04; partner Dundas & Wilson CS 2004-09; partner HBJ Gateley 2009 to date.
Law Society of Scotland.
University of Aberdeen (1987 LLB Hons).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Construction
- Human resources > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Planning