Martin O’Shea > Addleshaw Goddard > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
1 ST PETER'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Banking and finance.
Martin advises on a range of financing, including leveraged, property and corporate for bank lenders and borrowers.
National Westminster Bank 1990-94; qualified 1998; Walker Morris Solicitors 1998-2000; partner Addleshaw Goddard 2005.
St Thomas Aquinas High School; Xaverian VI Form College; University of Liverpool (Economics 2(1)).
The mighty Stoke City, running and chauffeuring his daughters around.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Addleshaw Goddard‘s banking and finance practice in the North West is led by Martin O’Shea, who has two decades of experience in the regional market. His strengths lie in leveraged, real estate and corporate finance. He is supported by Richard Oman, who represents corporate borrowers and financial institutions, while the asset finance group is led by Andrew Maskill, a key partner in the practice. Also of note is Simon Prendergast – ‘one of the sharpest ABL minds’ – while experienced associates Ben Edwards and Caroline Gray are likewise recommended.
- Banking and finance - North West > Finance
- Leading individuals - North West > Finance > Banking and finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition