Martin O’Shea > Addleshaw Goddard > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
1 ST PETER'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Banking and finance.
Martin advises on a range of financing, including leveraged, property and corporate for bank lenders and borrowers.
National Westminster Bank 1990-94; qualified 1998; Walker Morris Solicitors 1998-2000; partner Addleshaw Goddard 2005.
St Thomas Aquinas High School; Xaverian VI Form College; University of Liverpool (Economics 2(1)).
The mighty Stoke City, running and chauffeuring his daughters around.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation