Andrew Maskill > Addleshaw Goddard > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
1 ST PETER'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Partner specialising in asset finance, project finance, trade finance and structured finance. Publications include ‘Leasing Life’, ‘Manchester Evening News’ (Finance Act 1997), ‘Industry Northwest’ (MBO finance 1998).
Articled Wilde Sapte; qualified 1990; Eversheds; Alsop Wilkinson; partner Davies Wallis Foyster 1998.
Leeds Grammar School; Manchester University (LLB Hons Law).
Guitar (blues and rock), golf, running.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Addleshaw Goddard‘s banking and finance practice in the North West is led by Martin O’Shea, who has two decades of experience in the regional market. His strengths lie in leveraged, real estate and corporate finance. He is supported by Richard Oman, who represents corporate borrowers and financial institutions, while the asset finance group is led by Andrew Maskill, a key partner in the practice. Also of note is Simon Prendergast – ‘one of the sharpest ABL minds’ – while experienced associates Ben Edwards and Caroline Gray are likewise recommended.
- Banking and finance - North West > Finance
- Hall of Fame - North West > Finance > Banking and finance
- Leading individuals - North West > Finance > Banking and finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition