Paul Medlicott > Addleshaw Goddard > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
1 ST PETER'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Partner in corporate team focusing on general corporate, M&A and private equity. Leads the private equity practice in the North West. Has a particular sector focus on consumer goods businesses. Acts for a number of corporate and private equity clients, including Ardenton, ECI, Equistone, Inflexion, LDC, LivingBridge, NorthEdge Capital, NVM, Phoenix and PZ Cussons Plc.
Trained Andersen Legal Garretts; qualified 2001; Addleshaw Goddard 2002-date.
The Manchester Grammar School; The University of Leeds (1998 LLB Law).
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Addleshaw Goddard offers a ‘broad range of business expertise‘ for major M&A and private equity deals, alongside a noted structured real estate capability, led by Shelley McGivern . ‘Technically astute‘ practice head Paul Medlicott advises a range of national private equity houses on large-scale buyouts, investments, and portfolio company issues, with Andrew Green also a strong contributor to the firm’s private equity offering. Roger Hart specialises in PLC advice, working with listed companies on equity raisings, takeovers, and other capital markets considerations, alongside Richard Lee. Duncan Wilson maintains an active M&A practice, while George Danczak was promoted to partner in mid-2021 in recognition of his work on complex corporate transactions.
- Corporate and commercial: Manchester - North West > Corporate and commercial
- Leading individuals - North West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit